The Love & Anarchy Festival programme can also be seen in other parts of Finland. The R&A tour takes place every year after the festival. Films can be ordered from the tour programme for the period 1.10.2022–30.4.2023. The aim of the national tour is to bring quality films outside Helsinki.
Films can be ordered by cinemas throughout the country, film clubs, various events and municipal cultural services. Interested parties can apply to organise a screening by contacting the festival directly. The films are in DCP format and will be distributed at the screening venue via an online distribution service. The fee per screening is €200.
The organiser of the screening must confirm that the screening venue and the persons responsible for it are suitable for the screening of the films and of sufficient technical quality before the conclusion of a touring contract. The organiser is also responsible for the organisation and marketing of the screening itself. For those interested in touring screenings, a ready guide is provided on the recommendations and obligations related to the film event, such as the Teosto fee. The festival will provide the organiser with marketing materials for the films, such as stills of the films and introductory text.
Are you interested in presenting films for children and young people? Check out the R&A Pulpettikino On the Road!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE TOUR COOPERATION:
- The organiser’s status as the R&A Tour City.
- A selection of films suitable for different age groups with screening rights.
- Curatorial and marketing support from the festival team in planning your own event or screening.
- Marketing materials for the tour and films.
- Delivery of a DCP copy to the venue (transferred via the online distribution service).
TO BE PROVIDED BY THE TOURING ORGANISATION ITSELF:
- Venue (space suitable for screening the films).
- Film projector or other technology and staff required for screening.
- Film projection equipment or other equipment required for the projection of the film, including a projection projector or other equipment.
- Teosto Fee.
- Marketing of the screening.
- Ticket sales, if any.
- Organisers & volunteers.
Further information on the tour programme and bookings:
+358 40 7423 523