The R&A Pulpettikino invites children and young people to Finland’s biggest film festival!
R&A Pulpettikino invites children and young people to Finland’s biggest film festival! Celebrating its 36th year, the Love & Anarchy Film Festival continues its Pulpettikino film series for children and young people and welcomes kindergarten, primary, secondary and vocational school children to enjoy the films and the festival atmosphere.
Registration closes on 24 August at 23.59. Free Pulpettikino screenings will take place at the main theatre Bio Rex, the Savoy Theatre and Kino Regina from 15 to 21 September. NOTE! FOR THE MOST POPULAR SCREENINGS, WE WILL DRAW LOTS FOR ADMISSION AMONG THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE SCREENINGS.
REGISTRATION – HERE’S HOW:
1. Choose the show you would prefer to attend with your group. Please enter only one category on the form. Please also indicate on the form if you are reserving wheelchair spaces.
2. Please choose another option if you wish.
3. Fill in the form by 24 August
4. Please make a note of how many pupils you are registering for the show.
5. Please wait for us to confirm your admission to the show. We will send you confirmation by email from 31 August.